Wednesday, February 18, 2009

VLOG DAY!!!

ahhh i've been waiting to post this forever.

today is the 20sb vlog day, and the theme is to vlog about something you love.

my video has a few somethings i love, namely my friends, dancing, the song, britney spears, and the single ladies dance.

enjoy! i had so much fun making it!


just dance from tara lane on Vimeo.

11 comments:

B said...

that kitchen dance was the best ever.

Unbreakable said...

the kitchen dance was funny had me an my co-worker cracking up!

TOPolk said...

The guy in the red and navy striped sweater is my new hero.

Maxie said...

okay my favorite was definitely the sombrero dance and what followed it. Great vlog!

Ashley said...

Love the kitchen dance. That is something else! It looks like you guys were having a ton of fun.

[F]oxymoron said...

This rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

Uhm, dancing for the win. Loves it :P You're such a little cutie, too! Great editing with the Britney Spears videos and Lady GaGa - very well done.

Ben said...

Wow. Your video kinda killed everybody else's. That makes me both happy AND sad since I'm included in 'everybody' haha

Unknown said...

I loved it. I feel the need to do this but my friends would never oblige unless they were rip-roaring drunk :-(

Anonymous said...

Totally impressed! I wish I could dance like Britney.

Sara said...

How much fun must it be to hang out at your house!